- Tin Lung Hin: Located in West Kowloon, this cuisine has very good Dim Sum but the price is fairly expensive. This restaurant also has a fairly nice view of Kowloon. Make sure to call in to reserve a window seat.
- Lung King Hin: Located in Central, this cuisine has very authentic Yue Dishes, it is fairly expensive but definitely worth the price
- Ding Dim 1968: The name of this restaurant means “Top Dim Sum”, it is located in Central. The price is fairly reasonable compare to the other two. It is fairly crowded so don’t expect the best attitude and service from servers.
- Yan Toh Heen: Perfect restaurant for fine dining while being able to enjoy Yue dishes. It is located in the Inter Continental Hotel of Hong Kong so the price would be fairly expensive.
- One Dim Sum Chinese Restaurant: This is like the Cha Chan Tang but serving Dim Sum, fast pace environment but fairly cheap for good and authentic Dim Sum.
References: Trip Advisor