This is one of the easiest, and tasty recipes that I’ve learned to cook from my mom. It could be prepared with your rice or with a steamer/pot. It goes super well with rice and could be made in big portions for a larger family. It is a fairly cheap dish costing less than $4 USD to make.
- 1/2 lbs of minced pork (not too lean)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon White Pepper Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Sugar
- Diced Scallions
Simple Enough! Let’s start.
- Put Mince pork in a large bowl
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce, 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil, 1 Teaspoon of White Pepper Poweder, 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt and 1 Teaspoon of sugar
- Cover with a plate and let it it sit in room temperature for 30 minutes.
- While Waiting for the 30 Minutes, boil water in a pot and put your steam rack in OR wash your rice and put the steam rack on top of the rice.
- After 30 Minutes, add the 2 eggs and beat it with the minced pork
- Once well mixed together, put it on a plate with ledges and put it in the pot or rice cooker.
- If you put it in with your rice cooker, it will be ready when the rice is ready, if not steam 15-20 mins till fully cooked depending on size of the plate
- **NOTE** Try not to make the layer too thick
- Add the diced scallions and there you have it
Reference: My mom